Hello my fellow blog enthusiasts!
Wow what a week I've had! On Wednesday I made my first trip to the airport to pick up Grandma and Grandpa Vance. The car ride really made me sleepy so unfortunately I don't remember actually "seeing" the airport but I heard that I went on my first elevator ride and my first ride in my stroller. I'm sure I liked it.
On Friday night Mom and Dad went on a date and left me home with Grandma and Grandpa for a couple hours. Mom enjoyed eating her favorite dish that included some forbidden cheese in pregnancy and a glass of wine. Mom and Dad did great on their first outing--they didn't even call once to check in and I was on my best behavior!
On Saturday we all went to church. I stayed awake during the singing but once the sermon started, I couldn't hold back any longer and fell asleep (no offense to Pastor Piper--everyone else said the sermon was really good!).
As far as my development, according to the Wii fit, I weigh 8.6 pounds. I am starting to be too big for newborn clothes and have graduated to size 1 diapers (Mom and Dad discovered this after I went through 3 outfits one night with "diaper leaks"). I have fun bonding with Mom and Dad a couple times during the night still. They keep talking about the day that I sleep through the night but what fun would that be?? I think they'd miss me if I didn't remind them I'm around in the middle of the night.
Speaking of sleep, it's almost time for bed! Here are a couple recent shots of me!
Cute! She's changing so much already!! Her facial expressions remind me of Brian so far...I think its the eyes.
ReplyDeleteWhat diapers did you go with? Let me know..and I'll save coupons if its not the once we use. We are huge fans of Pampers...Huggies and every other brand we tried leaked :( Its amazing how fast you learn what works with your kid!
I've been wearing Pampers. Guess Nolan and I already have something in common!
ReplyDeleteMegan is a doll! What a little cutie.
ReplyDelete