Monday, January 26, 2009

Smile! I'm 5 weeks old!


Mom finally got a good "smile shot" of me so I thought I'd post it for all of you to see my new trick!
I had a great weekend. Mom and Dad took me to Chili's on Friday night. I slept the whole time but I'm sure we had fun dining "out." On Saturday we went to church and I was good the whole time--in fact, I was the quietest baby in the parents with kids section.
Daddy's birthday is Thursday so Mom said we could go shopping on Wednesday when it gets warmer to find him a present. I haven't decided what I'm giving him yet but I have some ideas. I won't blog about my ideas because I know Daddy reads my blog and it would ruin the surprise.

2 comments:

  1. Cute - a couple more weeks and her smile will be SUPER wide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Glad to hear she was good in church too!

    ReplyDelete