
Just a quick update from me on some of my accomplishments this week. Last night I slept all night (well went 8 hrs in between feedings). Mom and Dad were so happy with me! Then later this morning Mom tricked me into sleeping in my crib! I napped for awhile in my bouncy seat and then Mom sneakily moved me into my crib. 45 minutes later I figured it out but she was sure happy that I managed to sleep more than 5 minutes in my crib. I will have to be on guard for further trickery by my mommy.
In my picture you'll notice I'm wearing a bib. Mommy was getting tired of changing my outfit so many times when I'd spit up that she decided to put a bib on me. This was working well so I had to take out the big guns and let my other bodily functions take over. I have managed to still average 3 outfits a day. I have so many cute outfits that I want to make sure I get good use out of all of them.
To finish off my "Wonder Baby" status I took some time to write a song today. It's about our upcoming weekend plans to attend an engagement party for Mommy's college roommate Tiffani in Baraboo, Wisconsin.
Sung to the tune of "The Farmer in the Dell"
We're goin' to the Dells!
We're goin' to the Dells!
If I do good the next trip we will take
Will probably be to Wells!
8 is great is right! Nice job Megan! Maybe you can teach your friend Callum how to sleep 8 hours. . . the most we've gotten was 5 a few weeks ago, but we average 2-4 hrs at night. . .
ReplyDelete