
Hello!
I'll do a separate posting for Valentine's Day...but for now....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
You may remember in earlier posts that I disliked (rather detested) baths. I have now seen the light and I LOVE BATH TIME thanks to a little product called the "Bath Luve Frog" as seen in the photo. Mommy and Daddy soak it in the warm water and it keeps me nice and toasty while I get clean. It also allows for modesty in bath photos as well. I say this product is a "must have" for all babies out there. I give it two thumbs up (or two fists up.. it's still a little hard for me to coordinate controlling my fingers).
What's new with me...
- I'm starting to sleep longer at night. I went almost 7 hours one night. Starting Sunday I'm allowed to sleep 8 hours since I'll be 8 weeks old. Mom and Dad are excited about this.
- I went to my first baby shower on Friday at Mommy's work. Everyone was excited because I was awake this time. I showed off my smiling skills and everyone was impressed.
- I took my first trip to the grocery store last night. It was pretty fun. I can't wait to get some more variety in my diet and try some food. Mommy says I'm still too little.
- I had more visitors to my house yesterday. Grandma and Grandpa brought their friends Harold and Lynne. They played with me while Mommy got her hair cut.
- I got my first Valentine from a boy! Nolan said I was the sweetest Valentine ever. Daddy says I'm too young to have a boyfriend so for now he is just a boy that is my friend.
Time to finish my Valentines!
No comments:
Post a Comment