Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day. I'm pretty happy with how my first one turned out. Mommy and Daddy were busy all day preparing a nice dinner for themselves. I hung out in my swing a lot. By the time they were ready to eat dinner I was pretty tired of hanging out by myself so I let out some pretty good wails and BINGO I was invited to the table! Mommy held me while Daddy ate and vice versa. I'm sure they didn't mind. I mean, who can resist this face?


This is me at breakfast this morning. Daddy made Belgian waffles for Mommy. I just had my standard milk for breakfast. Notice the sheep jammies--they are sized 3-6 months! I'm growing everyday! Also today marks 8 weeks that I have been blogging--and that means I'm 8 weeks old today!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's to you Megan!! I have the same matching sheep jammies, except mom and dad still squeeze me into the 0-3 months version. See, we're just meant to be!! Pajama party at my crib!

    -Callum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callum--

    Glad you have such good taste in jammies! Can the pajama party be somewhere other than your crib? I'm currently on a crib strike and don't want to give my parents the idea that I like cribs

    ReplyDelete