Monday, February 23, 2009

The Travels of a 9 Week Old

Hi Everyone!

Well, I am back from my big trip to "The Dells." For my out of state fans, "The Dells" refers to the Wisconsin Dells area. We didn't stop at any of the touristy spots on this trip but I took note of a lot of places I'd like to go in the future. I was a great traveler! It was a long time in the car seat but I slept most of the time. We stopped in Eau Claire for lunch on the way down and on the way back so Mom and Dad could indulge in their favorite fast food italian food at Fazolis and at Rocky Rococco. I'm not sure why they were so excited about it. It didn't look like anything impressive to me. Mom was a little bummed that the breadsticks at Fazolis had a lot of garlic flavor so she had to abstain because I am not a fan of garlic. Can you blame me? Would you drink garlic flavored milk? I think not!

After we checked into our hotel and I had my dinner and got changed into my lovey dovey outfit we were off to the engagement party. Everyone was supposed to wear pink or red in honor of love and there were prizes for the best dressed. Guess what?! I won!

This is Nolan checking me out. He was bouncing up and down and smiling. He is such a cute boy. Dad was there to chaperone since I'm not allowed to date yet.

The party was fun. I was good most of the time. Daddy had to take me into the hall during one of my meltdowns. When we got back to the hotel, I got in my jammies and sleep sack and had some milk.

Here is me after my meal. I was soooooo not ready to go to bed yet! Nolan went to bed but I decided that I wanted to socialize some more so I got to hang out with Tiffani and Mike (the bride and groom to-be) and Nolan's parents for awhile. I finally went to sleep for good after midnight.
On Sunday we came home and watched the Oscars. Last night I was a bit messed up on my eating and sleeping schedule due to the traveling so I didn't sleep all night. I got up at 1 am but then slept until 7:00 this morning so Mom said it wasn't so bad.
I turned 2 months old on Saturday and nine weeks old on Sunday. According to Wii fit today I'm 11.6 pounds. That is it from me!


2 comments:

  1. YOu were a good little partier Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, we love reading your blog! You're quite accomplished for 9 weeks old!

    ReplyDelete