Sunday, March 1, 2009

10 Wonderful Weeks

Hello!

How is everyone doing? I have been a bit crabby today. Mom and Dad haven't figured out what my problem is. I think I'll keep them in suspense a little longer.

This is me before going to church last night. So far I have always just pretty much slept through the entire church service. Last night I decided it was time for me to pay more attention so I stayed awake a good portion of the time. I especially enjoyed the singing part and did my best to sing along. Mom and Dad kept trying to "shush" me and I'm not sure why. I mean, I didn't know the words to the songs (I can't read yet..duh!) so I just made the sounds I know how to make. I think my parents need to brush up a bit on their scripture reading because they obviously do not remember "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!"



Since I was so awake in church I got really tired on the way home. My hood fell over my face and helped me to remain sleeping even when coming inside where it is bright. Dad teased me that I looked like Ted Kasinski (the unibomber). I don't remember Ted using a pacifier but whatever!

What else happened this week....

  • I went to another baby shower at Mommy's work and had fun with all the people. I was awake again this time so everyone was happy with me.
  • Mommy and I picked up Daddy at work last Tuesday and went to school! Mommy and Daddy have a little boy and a little girl that they visit on Tuesdays at school. They eat lunch with them and then work on reading and math skills. Mommy hadn't gone since I was born so we decided to pay a visit. I felt like such a big girl going to elementary school when I was only 9 weeks old. It was fun to see all the kids although all the excitement made me really tired and I fell asleep. I guess I missed playing the Pizza Fraction Game. I'm probably a bit young for working on fractions anyway.
  • I experienced my first car wash this week and did not like it at all. I think it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't so hungry. I just wanted to get home and eat!

I have some other big news to share but I think I'll wait until my next posting to keep my readers in suspense!

--Megan

P.S. I actually started this post on Sunday but we didn't get to finish until Monday because I was so grumpy last night. I'm a much happier girl today I'm happy to report!

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE SMILE!!! They're getting wider!

    Nolan used to freak out in Carwashes too...I guess we can't really blame them, huh? Its probably a really scary sound!!! Heck if I closed my eyes and sat in one, I'd probably be scared too!

    ReplyDelete