Spring has sprung and we have taken full advantage of the nice weather this week. On Monday it was 65 degrees and Mommy and I went on a long stroller adventure to Walgreens to pick up my medicine. Walgreens seems a lot closer when you are used to driving there. It ended up being a two hour round trip! Mommy and I discovered that our city could invest in either finishing the sidewalks or putting up signs saying, "Sidewalk ends in 20 feet". We were strolling along just fine and our sidewalks kept ending which forced us to go "off roading" a few times. The craziest thing that happened was when we were in line at the pharmacy counter. A seemingly sweet old lady came up to us and said I was cute and wondered how old I was. Mommy told her and then she budged in front of us! A little kid nearby was observing this and yelled, "HEY it's not your turn!" The little boy's mom covered his mouth quickly. This didn't phase the little old lady and we ended up hanging out in Walgreens for almost 45 minutes. Lucky for Mom I fell asleep.
Now that it is officially spring, the snowmen went back into storage until next year. My sibling-kitties Ashley and Alex are always sad about this. They think the snowmen are their friends! Here is them saying goodbye.
This week my Daddy put together my jumperoo that Grandma and Grandpa Dalton got me for Christmas. I'm still a little bit small for it (my feet don't touch the ground) but I think it is super fun! Mommy and Daddy put a pillow underneath so my feet can bounce off.
What else is new with me? I successfully put my pacifier in my mouth all by myself! I completed this feat while dining at Culvers on Friday night.
Mommy and Daddy's friends came over for game club last night. Mommy thought she was being pretty tricky by pretending it was 10:30 when it was really only 8:30. She thought she could trick me into going to bed early--not so! I went to bed at my bed time, 10:30 p.m.
That's it from me. I'll leave you with a short video of me in my jumperoo!
Funny about the old lady at Walgreens! How rude! I'm actually glad the little boy said something!
ReplyDeleteYou are growing Megan! Jump away!