I had such a fun week that I couldn't wait until Sunday to blog. The picture above is Nolan (the boy that is my friend) and I yesterday. Nolan came over to hang out with me while his mommy and daddy were at work. We had fun together as you can see! He can do so many amazing things! He can crawl, sit up, and eat solid food (he's so dreamy!)
Today I got to see another one of my boys--Callum! No this is not a picture of Callum. It's Sharky from Underwater Adventures at Mall of America. We saw him in the mall and mommy didn't have her camera. Luckily Callum's mommy was prepared. We tried to snag a picture with Sharky but someone got ahead of us again! Mom needs to become more aggressive with the stroller or we are always going to be left behind! Anyway, Sharky turned around and left! Mommy and Callum's mommy tried to chase him down and yelling "Sharky!" but he didn't hear them. Then when we were leaving the mall we ran into Sharky again but Callum and his mommy were already gone. I told Mom to always remember the camera because you never know what will happen!I'll blog about the rest of my week on Sunday as scheduled!
TTFN!
Haha, love the pic of Sharky! It was fun walking with you guys (I can't believe we walked for almost 2 hours!!!). Hope you guys had a nice rest of your day.
ReplyDelete