I'm 11 weeks old today! Wow how time flies. It seems like just yesterday that I was in newborn sized diapers and had to wear mitten cuffs so I wouldn't scratch my face.
Last week I forgot to tell you about my new favorite game. It's called.."Where's Megan? There She Is" (also known by it's more popular name, Peek-a-Boo). I can't get enough of this game! It's funny every time!
Also, I have discovered something amazing! I actually control my hands and feet. It's so fascinating. Sometimes I get so excited about it, I end up punching myself in the face. Oops!
So what happened this week? I had a few visitors this week. Jeremy and Rebecca came over with Chinese food one night. Grandma and Grandpa Dalton and my uncle Steve came to visit too. They brought presents so that was fun. One present was a web cam. Now I can show off my tricks in cyber space! On Saturday night I got to go to game club with Mom and Dad. Once a month Mommy and Daddy get together with their friends to play games. My daddy is always in charge of reading the rules and making sure everyone is following them. I was a little cranky last night so I'm not sure if I'm going to get invited to future game clubs. The next club is at our house though so I might get a second chance.
Many of my readers have been anxiously anticipating my big news that I teased you about last week. Well...here it is.......
Mommy quit her job! She is going to stay home and take care of me! I'm so happy! We already have big plans for when it gets nice outside. We almost went for a stroller walk outside on Friday when it was nearly 50 degrees but it was a bit windy and Mom thought it might be still too cold for an outside walk.
Now my readers...I have a question for all of you. If I wasn't wearing pink, would you know I'm a girl? This week I was dressed in non-pink a few times and got a bit self conscious that people would think I was a boy.
This is Mommy and me the other day trying out the baby carrier. It was pretty fun! But notice I'm wearing a blue outfit. Do I look like a boy?
Tomorrow I go to see my doctor for my 2 month check up. Yes I know I'm over two months (almost 3 months) but my doctor has been on vacation the last few weeks so this is the first time I could get in. I'll let you all know how it goes........
Megan, thanks for hanging out at game club! You were a trooper! I wonder if Nolan could smell you in his room. . .
ReplyDeleteAs for if you look like a boy or a girl, I think all babies could look unisex!! However, if you're Callum and you have male pattern baldness, well, I think you get my drift. . .
Isn't the Baby Bjorn fun? We tried one out this weekend and really liked it.
I don' t think Megan looks like a boy - her eyes are all girl...but to be on the safe side you could get her a headband or hair clip :) Hehehehe....jk. (you know I had to throw it in there...I know how much Megan really wants one, maybe Auntie D will have to purchase)
ReplyDelete