Sunday, March 29, 2009

Super Model at 14 Weeks




Happy Sunday!




Since all my teams are out of the basketball tournament I've switched gears to hockey. Unfortunately we haven't been able to watch Cornell since we don't get ESPN U. Daddy might go to BW3 tonight to watch. If I'm in a good mood Mommy and I might get to join. Otherwise we'll have girls night! I look a bit chubby in this picture. I'd like to remind everyone that the camera adds ten pounds!!




I had a very busy week. I already told you about my adventures with Nolan and Callum. I went through my 3 month growth spurt. When I go to bed at night Mommy tells me that Mommy's Milk Shop is closed until 6 a.m. I found this to be very suspicious since I remember that before I learned how to sleep all night that I would get milk at any time. So this week I decided to test this hunch I had. Turns out Mommy's Milk Shop IS open all night but I gotta tell you---the customer service is not great at 1:30 or 4:30 a.m.! Friday was the peak of my spurt. I was really crabby and wanted to eat every hour and a half. Mommy and Daddy were so relieved when Saturday came and I was back to my happy self.




I got my 3 month pictures taken at JCPenny's this weekend. I did a pretty good job! Mommy and Daddy told the photographer that playing peek-a-boo makes me smile. I guess she has never played this game because she'd just yell "Peek-a-boo!" and expect a smile. She forgot the key to the game--the hiding part! so Mommy and Daddy had to help. I also got my picture taken with the Easter Bunny! He was at the mall near our house and I wasn't scared one bit! I'll post a picture once Mommy scans it in.




Today I practiced my rolling. I was able to go from tummy to back with a little help! I hope to be rolling on my own soon. I think I'm getting close.


Bye Bye!

















1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Callum's growth spurt coming up here!! Sorry to hear your teams are out of the tourney.

    ReplyDelete