I'm wearing the sweater that Grandma Vance knit for me today. You can't see it that well in this picture but I'm wearing booties too. I'd show you a picture of me in my sweater, booties AND hat but Daddy and I couldn't agree on one to post. I looked good in the ones he said he looked funny in and vice versa. Such is life I guess.
After lunch we went to the thrift store to look for costume ideas for Mommy and Daddy. They needed the costumes for a murder mystery party. More on that later.
The picture above is me intently listening to the lecture about the heart, pacemakers and defibrilators. It was fascinating.
Last night Mommy and Daddy had their murder mystery party. I was supposed to stay home with a babysitter (also known as my grandparents) but they couldn't come due to a blizzard warning. Yes that's right, a blizzard warning in April! Ridiculous. My parents were sooooooooooooo embarrasing in their outfits. I'm so relieved that none of my friends were there or I think I would have had to pretend I wasn't with them. We did have to make a rather quick exit because I had a bit of a meltdown. Sorry about that!
So that's what I did this week...as far as my development I have become a chatty Kathy this week. I just love to talk. No one seems to understand what I'm saying however. We'll have to work on that. I also figured out that I can be hilarious! I can be such a clown sometimes. I can make Mommy and Daddy laugh and it makes me so happy that I repeat what I did to make them laugh more.
I also spent record time in my crib thanks to the Ocean Wonders Aquarium. Mommy and Daddy are working on me liking my crib more. Turns out the crib isn't as lonely if I have my fishies with me. I actually fall asleep but I still have that crazy startle reflex and wake myself up. Mommy and Daddy are going to try and swaddle me better and see if that helps. One day this week I decided to wake up at 5 a.m. instead of my usual 6-7 a.m. Daddy mentioned that it would have been better for him if I was going to get up early that 4 a.m. would have been better since his alarm was going off in 45 minutes and didn't think he'd fall back asleep. I told him I would take that under consideration but he should also remember that I can't tell time.
I hope I didn't forget anything but I think that is it!
I'll leave you with a short video of me talking!
Good seeing you again Megan!! I have no idea how you came from such "trailer trashy" looking parents!! Hehe. Are you sure Billy Bob is your daddy?
ReplyDelete