Thursday, April 23, 2009

4 Month Check Up

So sorry I'm tardy in giving my doctor's visit report for everyone. My appointment was yesterday afternoon and afterward Mom and I needed to make a trip to Babies R Us. Then the night just got away from us and today was busy as well!

Here are my stats:
Weight: 13 pounds 11 oz
Height: 24 inches (Daddy and Mommy disagree..the medical assistant did not do a very good job of measuring. Daddy says I'm more like 25 or 26 inches)
Head circumference: 16 inches

I'm in the 50th percentile for everything. Last visit I was in the 75th percentile for height and I really don't think I only grew a half inch in the last 8 weeks since I keep growing out of pants! Oh well! I'm sure next time we go I'll jump back to the 75th percentile in height.

I also got more shots! This time I got Tazmanian devil bandaids. My doctor warned me when he came in by saying "Shots! Run Megan Run!" but unfortunately I don't know how to run yet.

I have lots more exciting stuff to tell you but I'll keep you in suspense until Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment