I'm also happy to report that I'm now officially a crib sleeper! I haven't slept in my bouncy seat since Monday. Mom and Dad are thrilled about this although they did admit that it is a bit lonely with me all the way down the hall. They have me on TV in their room though since the baby monitor is a video monitor so it's not so bad.
On Saturday we woke up bright and early to go to the American Heart Association Heart Walk. I guess to Mom and Dad it was early--for me it was just time to get up. We did a 3 mile walk at Harriet Island in St Paul. The weather was a bit chilly so I didn't get to wear my Boston Scientific t-shirt so Mom and Dad pinned it to my blanket so everyone would know I was a BSC kid!
Mom and Dad wore their t-shirts over their sweatshirts. I slept through the first 1.5 miles of the walk but woke up at the turnaround point where there were lots of people cheering and cowbells ringing. I was glad that I didn't miss the whole thing! I'm not sure Mom and Dad felt the same way.
This morning my daddy got me dressed. Do you notice anything odd about this photo? Maybe something about my clothes...... Yes Daddy put my overalls on backwards. I tried to tell him he was doing it wrong but he didn't know what I was saying. I thought he'd figure it out when trying to button the straps on my back and how awkward it was but it didn't phase him one bit.
Here is me after Mommy fixed my outfit. Much more comfy! Daddy will be done with his MBA on Tuesday night and will have more time to take care of me. I'm a little concerned about this. Hopefully Mommy uses her skills as a trainer and can help him out a bit. But there is one thing that I'm really excited about having my daddy around more for.....see below!
Daddy is the best at reading me books and playing fun games so I forgive him for the wardrobe mishap. Congratulations Daddy on finishing your MBA!
This week will be fun as it's Mommy's birthday on Tuesday so Daddy is taking the day off so she can have something called "me time." I am not sure why she needs this. She gets at least 10 minutes of time alone in the shower in the morning and around 8 hours at night when she sleeps. Seems like enough to me!
Have a good night!
Megan
Glad to hear Megan is finally using that fine piece of furniture called a crib!
ReplyDeleteBe good for your Mommy today Megan, its her special day!
ReplyDelete