
I hope everyone had a very nice Easter. I had a wonderful first Easter. I will tell you all about it but first things first!

This week I had a lot of fun. I got to "Skype" with both sets of grandparents this week. I had fun showing off my skills. I also got to go out to lunch with my mom and some of her former co-workers.

This is me showing off my new size 2 diapers! I love my new size--so nice and roomy. Mom and Dad kept squeezing me into size 1 diapers so they didn't go to waste. Some might say that all diapers "go to waste" so I'm not sure what the big deal was but one day I helped by going through 3 diapers in 45 minutes.

On Friday Mommy and I worked on a special baking project--Easter cookies! We made cutout cookies of bunnies, chicks, sheep, little flowers, and eggs. I mostly helped by entertaining myself with toys in my chair and taking a nice, long afternoon nap. Mom said when I get better control of my hands I can help decorate.

On Saturday we headed to Grandma and Grandpa D's house. I napped the entire way. Mom said I missed out on hearing Daddy's old school CD's like 1000 Years of Hip Hop. When I got there I got to open presents. I got this fun hat! It came with a sundress too! Grandma bought me a lot of cute clothes for this spring, summer, fall, winter, next spring and beyond. I also got some fun toys since I can't eat candy yet.

Grandma has this really funny bunny that sings "At the Hop." I love this thing! It really got my legs moving! She also has a chicken that sings "The Chicken Dance." It was cool but not as hilarious as the bunny.

On Easter I got to wear my pretty pink dress and go to church. I got to meet lots of people! My favorite part of church was the ceiling fans. They were so intriguing to look at. I was so mesmerized that I forgot to be noisy and disruptive. I made it an entire service without having to go outside of the sanctuary! After church we went to Great Uncle Dave and Great Aunt Judy's house. I fell asleep in the car and when I woke up Mommy was almost done eating her Easter dinner. I usually like to wake up when Mommy first sits down to eat. I think she appreciates that because she is never in danger of burning her mouth from food that was too hot.

I got to meet lots of relatives. Above is my 3rd cousin Austen. He was the ring bearer in Mommy and Daddy's wedding. Now he is old enough to hold a baby. He was so nice to me and showed me how to play "Whack-a-Mole." He is a "pro" at it he said. I only like to learn from the best!

Here is a family picture. We tried several times to get a good picture. I wasn't super cooperative but what can you expect? I'm a baby! We left late yesterday afternoon. When we got home I had a bath and Mommy and Daddy finished watching a movie they started Friday night. I had a bit of a meltdown Friday night so they didn't get to finish. I think that by taking a 48 hour break, it only added to the cinematic experience--and for that, I think I deserve a "thank you."
Today I'm suffering a bit from the post-holiday blahs. This weekend I had so many people to play with me and give me cool new stuff. Today, it's just back to the old grind, a typical Monday and I have been a bit grouchy. I'll get over it...
Look at all those cookies! Yum! I'm glad you liked the Easter Bunny. . . I personally find him a little creepy!
ReplyDelete