These are not the fashion statements I was hoping to make today!! These colorful bandages are covering up my wounds from this morning's attack. My doctor seemed all nice until he pulled out the needles! At least he was nice about it. He said that he did not like giving babies shots and has to remind himself that it is saving us babies from getting really really sick or even dying. I guess if you put it in that perspective, it wasn't so bad.
I felt a lot better after I got home, had some milk, got some Tylenol, a clean diaper, a nap, and my bunny.
Here are my stats
Head circumference: 15.5 inches
Height: 23.5 inches
Weight: 11 pounds 15 ounces
If I remember right, my head is now in the 50th percentile (big change from my 10th percentile head at birth!), 74th percentile for weight and 54th percentile for height. It is possible that I have the height and weight percentiles mixed up. Either way, I'm about average for everything!
Time for me to take another nap!
Aw, poor baby. But cute bandaids!
ReplyDeleteThat last photo is so adorable - what a photogenic little lady! Everytime Anil is walking by when I'm looking at your blog he will make a comment about how cute she is. I'm sure you and Brian fully agree :)
Looks like she recovered ok!! Callum gets his shots on Friday!
ReplyDeleteHi Suzie (And Megan!)
ReplyDeleteI just got your blogsite and wanted to say a belated congratulations! I didn't have your email address when you commented on my blog a few months back. Hope all is well. Megan is awfully cute! Hugs all around! We've got 6-7 weeks to go before our baby girl joins in the fun.