Monday, February 9, 2009

Sports Enthusiast at Seven Weeks

Hi Everyone!

Lately I have been really into watching sports on TV. Above is me intently watching the Gophers take on the Ohio State Buckeyes. I could hardly believe my eyes! The Gophers were having serious problems scoring points. 1/8 on 3 pointers? Come on!







By seeing this picture you might think that due to my disgust over the Gophers loss that I've switched my Big 10 loyalty. That is not so! You see, Daddy grew up a Michigan fan while Mommy grew up a Gophers fan. So in our house we cheer for both unless they are playing each other--then we have to pick sides. Since I can't dress myself I'm at the mercy of whoever gets me ready for the game!





I've been reallllly busy this past week. Mommy and I went to the Mall of America (MOA--pronounced mo-ah, as the locals like to call it) and met up with Carolyn and Callum for lunch and mall walking. It was fun to finally meet Callum. He didn't seem as into shopping as us girls were--typical boy!
Saturday Grandma and Grandpa Dalton and Uncle Steve came to visit. I showed them my new trick of smiling and they loved it! We had a fun afternoon together. Saturday night we went to church and Mom and Dad decided that I was ready to try out church in the sanctuary (instead of sitting outside in the parents with little kids area). Mom and Dad enjoyed getting to worship with everyone and I was good and quiet. I only made a few little noises but nothing disturbing.
Sunday afternoon we did some shopping at Costco. When we were checking out the checkout lady asked what aisle they found me in. Silly lady--you can buy a lot of stuff at Costco but not a baby!
Today it is raining! I didn't think I'd get to see rain until March or April so I was surprised. Rain doesn't sound like "dibble dibble dibble dop" like it says in my book Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? I sure hope bees actually go "buzz buzz" or I'm outraged at the innacuracies in children's literature.

That is the latest on me!










1 comment:

  1. I would definitely say Go Gophers.

    I knew Costco carried a variety of stuff, but not babies!

    ReplyDelete