Monday, May 16, 2011

Carnival Fun!

Whew!  So Mommy found that blogger had a new (who knows how new it actually is) editing program so we're trying that out.  So far we're not sure if it's better than the old one.  It has enhanced photo capabilities (like you can actually move them around) but that feature proves to be a bit tricky.  But because Mom is really tired of fooling around with this darn blog this week, it won't be that pretty!!
This week was busy as always.  I had school and dance like usual.  On Friday  night we went over to my friends Nolan and Logan's house so their parents could go to the Twins game.  Nolan taught me how to use a baseball bat (a soft one--no worries).  I mostly cheered him on with his batting saying "Awesome!" every time he swung the bat.  I had fun with Logan too.  He is starting to take some steps so pretty soon we can all chase each other around!


On Saturday Mommy went to a baby shower so it was just Daddy and me.  We went to a carnival at a local private pre-school/elementary school.  This is me in the bouncy house.  It was sooooo much fun!
Much to my delight, there was a big tiger to hug! You know how I feel about oversized cartoony characters!






I got my first tattoo!  No worries, it's not a real tattoo.  It came off in the bath.  I felt pretty tough though! Nothing says "cool" like a Foss Swim School tattoo.
I got my very own balloon animal puppy.  It was worth every single ticket!
Later Saturday afternoon Grandma, Papa and Uncle Steve came over.  They went to see the King Tut exhibit in town so they came over afterwards.  This is me doing a complete medical checkup on Grandma.  I got this cool set for just 1.50 when Mommy and me went "garage sale-ing" on Friday.  I got lots of other cool cheap stuff too like the bike I'm riding in the first picture. 
After Grandma's exam, it was time for a little hide-and-seek.  I LOVE playing this game although I don't quite "get" it yet.  Steve was covering his eyes and counting and I kept forgetting to go hide.  And when I do hide, I always pick the same spot.  Mommy and Daddy say my hiding place is really bad.  I think standing on the welcome mat next to our front door is a perfectly good hiding spot! 

This dance picture is randomly at the end because Mommy was tired of trying to move all the pictures around and this one kept going back to the bottom.  This week marked the end of dance class for the year.  They are going to have summer dance class but it doesn't start until later in June. I'm going to really miss it.  This is my class.  It was impossible to get us all sitting, facing the right way, and looking at the camera. 

What else is new with me?
  • Still have 4 teeth sloowwwwllly popping through.  Maybe by June they'll be done!
  • I got to see my friend Baby Isaac this week.  We had lunch together at the mall.  We were supposed to go to the zoo but the weather was icky.  As a consolation, I got to go on one of those little rides that you put quarters in.  I saw a baby at church that was about Baby Isaac's age and I said, "BABY ISAAC!" but it wasn't him. 
  • After church yesterday we went to Davannis for some post-church fellowship time.  Mommy and Daddy weren't going to go, but then decided to try socializing.  Mommy and Daddy are good at socializing when I'm not around, but when I'm running all over the place, it gets hard for them to talk to people.  So they bought me a cookie and I sat really good at the table.  When I was done with my cookie I asked for milk so Mommy got me some milk.  I drank it all using a straw and thought that was really cool.  We stayed for about 45 minutes which was 43 minutes longer than my parents thought we would.  I showed great signs of maturity and they were thrilled. 
  • I thought going to garage sales was "awesome".  At first, I wasn't so sure, but then I figured out that we went up to houses, they had all kinds of toys in their driveway, and then went home with some.  I kept saying "more toys! more toys!"  All in all I got many books, a puzzle, a doctor set, an annoying Elmo toy, a bike, a tent with a tunnel attached, and a basketball hoop all for 15 dollars. 
Now time for videos!


For our last dance class, the teacher had us try a brand new dance all by ourselves (no Mommies!)  We did pretty good considering it was our first time. 

This is me in the bouncy house at the carnival.  I keep asking to go back to the carnival and go "bouncy! bouncy! bouncy! bouncy!"


This was after dinner on Saturday night.   I was discussing all of the animals I saw at Cabelas.  You see Cabelas is right next to where we often meet Grandma, Papa and Uncle Steve on weekends that I stay with them.  So twice we have gone to Cabelas on our way home.  I then got really hung up on the "biiiiiig fishies" that I saw there.  Then I became convinced that we were going to go, and Papa was going to drive us there.  I was reaaaaaallly sad when it was time for Grandma, Papa and Uncle Steve to go home and I didn't get to go with.  I got a really sad face and cried when they left.  Once school is done then I get to go to Grandma's house a lot.  I'm looking forward to that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment